Getting Started With Workshops and Trainings
Workshops and Trainings
If you would like to bring a workshop to your group or organization, please call us at 202.352.5225 or email us.
What Kind of Workshop Works for You?
Our workshops are generally designed for the groups we work with:
- People struggling with high levels of stress and wanting more positivity in their lives
- Frontline providers in danger of compassion fatigue and burnout
- Team, colleagues, and friends & family looking for creative and engaging ways to connect
- Mental health professionals look for compelling and engaging continuing education
Let us know which workshop(s) appeals to you most. We can then refine the workshop to meet the needs of your group.
We also tailor workshops from scratch if you have something special in mind.
Factors to Consider in Planning Your Workshop
- How many people will attend?
- Will they have access to zoom? (At this time, we are only conducting workshops online)
- Do you prefer a lecture, an experiential workshop, or a combination of the two?
- How long would you like the workshop to run (1 hour, 1-2 hours, half day, full day, etc.)?
- What date(s) and time do you prefer for the workshop to be held?
- What would you like your participants to walk away with?
- If your participants are mental health practitioners, will they want continuing education credits?
- What is your budget?
- Is this a one-off or would you like to hold multiple workshops? (We offer discounts if you arrange more than one workshop)
- Are there any special needs that you would like us to accommodate?
Once we have the answers to these questions, we will draft a formal proposal for your review. We usually ask for a retainer and then request that the balance be paid within two weeks of the workshop’s delivery.
Two weeks before the workshop, we will send you handouts and any other relevant material that you can distribute to your attendees at the time of the workshop or in advance.
After the workshop is over, we ensure that attendees have access to all of the resources we have distributed. We provide our contact information for the participants and your team to reach out at any time for questions they might have about wellbeing and positivity.
We are also available for ongoing consultation if you would like support in implementing and sustaining the stress management techniques we teach with your team.
Our Signature Wellbeing Workshop Positivity and Wellbeing
Positivity and Wellbeing: How to Be Happier and Bounce Back from Stress
Learn about stress and the factors that impact wellbeing such as the negativity bias, the hedonic treadmill, set range, ratio of negative to positive emotions, and optimistic/pessimistic attributional styles.
Walk away with concrete tools for managing stress, experiencing more positivity, and feeling more energized, peaceful, and connected.
For Frontline Providers Compassion Fatigue
Combating Compassion Fatigue and Cultivating Compassion Satisfaction
Hospital workers, police officers, therapists and other frontline providers are exposed to high levels of stress and trauma, made especially worse during the pandemic. Not only do they need our appreciation and support, but they need to be able to sustain their work without burning out.
Learn tools to cope with high levels of stress, trauma, and compassion fatigue and reconnect compassion satisfaction, with the fulfillment we experience when we do our work.
Team Building Creativity for Groups, Friends, and Family
Arts-Based Creativity and Team Building Workshops
Friends, families, and colleagues get the chance to connect with each other while enjoying a relaxing and playful activity with a wellbeing focus.
Have fun and walk away with artwork that is both pleasing and meaningful. Some Examples:
- Gratitude Art Journaling
- Altered Books Honoring Resilience
- Mandalas for Meditation
- Strength Sculptures
- Vision Boards
Continuing Education For Therapists and Mental Health Professionals
Not Your Average Continuing Education
Professional development doesn’t have to be dull and tedious. Our trainings are not only fun and engaging, they leave you invigorated and refreshed, ready to your return to your practice with new and unusual ways of looking at your clinical work and your clients.
Explore state-of-the-art approaches to:
- Positive Ethics and the Acculturation Model
- Positive Psychology and Art Therapy
- Compassion Fatigue and Compassion Satisfaction
- Art Therapy With Mental Illness
- Arts-Based Research
- Art Therapy in the Hospitality Industry
CWW is an approved continuing education provider (#6566) with the National Board of Certified Counselors.
Call or Email Us to Plan Your Workshop
Give us a call at 202.352.5225 or email us to get started with planning a dynamic and engaging wellbeing workshop for your team!
Creative Wellbeing Workshops has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6566. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Creative Wellbeing Workshops is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs. Continuing education workshops will be clearly identified.