Creative Wellbeing Workshops: Using Creativity to Cope with Stress and Promote Sustainable Happiness
Welcome to Creative Wellbeing Workshops
We are experts in helping individuals and organizations who are experiencing high levels of stress. For many of us life is full of conflicting responsibilities and this has only been made worse by the overwhelming challenges that the Corona Virus is posing. In the midst of this, whether it’s during the pandemic or later when we are recovering. we help you and the people you care about feel better, cope more effectively, find more meaning and purpose, and experience more wellbeing and satisfaction.
COVID has stretched many of us to our limits. We are here to help. While physical distancing has limited our ability to do so in person, we provide a full range of online telehealth therapy, coaching services, workshops, and training. Call us at 202 352 5225 for a free consultation.
What we do:
- We provide state-of-the-art therapy, training, education, and support to individuals experiencing high levels of stress.
- We help people feel more hopeful, energized and empowered to cope despite the adversities they are facing now or that they’ve struggled with in the past.
- We help organizations provide their staff with meaningful tools to manage stress, prevent burnout and compassion fatigue, and improve their personal and professional wellbeing.
What sets us apart from others:
- We use highly experiential creative techniques (e.g., art, creative writing, movement, action methods) that immediately engage, energize, and motivate people.
- These innovative interventions help people quickly tap into new insights about themselves, their work and their lives, and others around them.
- The experiential nature of our work deepens the learning and makes for more transformative and lasting change.
- We have extensive experience—both as frontline providers ourselves and working with other frontline providers—that gives us unique insights into the challenges of people living and working in high stress environments.
- We are licensed art therapists with 30 years of specialized training in using the creative process to help our clients experience relief, insight, hope, and meaningful change.
- We provide our organizational clients with dynamic and highly interactive workshops that generate high levels of engagement, collaboration and team-building, focused mission based-planning, and actionable strategies for implementing change.
- Although COVID 19 is preventing in-person workshops, trainings, and therapy, we have been working virtually for many years and are completely at ease providing all of our services online.
People who benefit most from working with us include clients who are:
- Struggling with chronic patterns of negative thoughts and emotions.
- Wanting to feel calmer, more relaxed, more focused, and more present.
- Grieving the loss of someone/something important to them and are having difficulty moving on.
- Feeling stuck, at a crossroads, and trying to figure out what to do next.
We also work with:
- Professionals looking to find their work more fulfilling and how to use their strengths and values to make that happen.
- Frontline workers and healthcare professionals who are experiencing compassion fatigue and burnout, who want to tap back into the passion that brought them to their profession, and who want to experience more compassion satisfaction and enjoyment in their work.
- Couples struggling with misunderstandings, communication difficulties, and resentment who are wanting to feel more appreciative of and more connected to each other.
And last, but definitely not least, we run workshops designed to help teams and team leaders:
- Improve workplace culture so that teams are working together more collaboratively and productively.
- Overcome communication barriers and interpersonal differences.
- Identify and mitigate burnout and compassion fatigue, and increase compassion satisfaction.
- Identify a mission and vision that is grounded in the strengths and values of the team members and the organization and that has clear and actionable strategies.