Welcome to Creative Wellbeing Workshops
We are experts in helping individuals and organizations who are experiencing high levels of stress. We use creativity and art to help them cope more effectively with stress, avoid burnout, and improve the quality of their lives. We combine cutting edge strategies from the field of positive psychology, the “science of well-being,” with over 25 years of clinical experience helping people improve the quality of their lives and experience more satisfaction, peace, joy, energy, and congruency between their internal experience and the life they are living.
If you’re struggling with stress and anxiety, or you feel like you’re stuck in negative patterns of thinking and feeling that keep you from being happy, or even if you are generally well but want to tap into your creativity and improve the quality of your life, art therapy can help jump start that process.
People who benefit most from working with us include clients who are:
- Struggling with chronic patterns of negative thoughts and emotions.
- Wanting to feel calmer, more relaxed, more focused, and more present.
- Grieving the loss of someone/something important to them and are having difficulty moving on.
- Feeling stuck, at a crossroads, or faced with a challenging decision and trying to figure out what to do next.
We also work with:
- Professionals looking to find their work more fulfilling and how to use their strengths and values to make that happen.
- Frontline workers and healthcare professionals who are experiencing compassion fatigue and burnout, who want to tap back into the passion that brought them to their profession, and who want to experience more compassion satisfaction and enjoyment in their work.
- Couples struggling with misunderstandings, communication difficulties, and resentment who are wanting to feel more appreciative of and more connected to each other.
And last, but definitely not least, we run workshops designed to help teams and team leaders:
- Overcome communication barriers and interpersonal differences.
- Improve workplace culture so that teams are working together more collaboratively and productively.
- Identify and mitigate burnout and compassion fatigue, and increase compassion satisfaction.
- Identify a mission and vision that is truly grounded in the strengths and values of the team members and that is both tangible and actionable.
Please feel free to call us for a conversation about whether and how we could be most helpful to you, your family, and/or your team.
The benefits we help you experience:
- Reduced stress
- More enjoyment and happiness
- More energy and better health
- Better clarity
- More rewarding relationships at home and at work
For businesses and organizations:
- Improved employee morale
- Increased motivation and engagement in work
- More efficient teams
- More consensus and collaboration
Our dynamic workshops promote:
- Active participation
- New insight and perceptions
- Creativity and problem-solving
- Deeper and longer lasting change